• Includes movement & smoke detectors, door switches, holdup alarms, plant & duress alarms.
• Can be installed in the smallest homes (one detector) to the biggest commercial premises with thousands of detectors.
• Security alarms can be a connected to fuel pumps so when the alarm is set it cuts power to fuel pumps. Likewise, an alarm can be connected into lighting circuits so when the system is armed it can turn off lights.
• Can be monitored which allows reports of alarms, staff entry and exit times (only if system is armed or disarmed by them), low battery and power fail to report to control room.
• Installations include: homes, shops, office’s, service stations, warehouses, vineyards, workshops, food processing factories, fish factories, wineries & abattoirs.
• Pushed when the staff member is being held-up.
• Alarm reports to control room who notify the police.
• Installations include: financial institutions, shops, chemists, firearms dealers, offices.
• Notifies control room that a person is under duress (being threatened)
• Installations include: shops, offices, residential.
• Alarm is sounded when there is a threat to the operators or machinery
• Installations include: refrigeration units, commercial fish tanks, oil pressure on engines.